Recognized input formats: wav, amb, aiff, aifc. Output file will have same format.
Maximum input file size: 50 MB
TERMS OF SERVICE
By submitting this form you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). The service provider (Harpex Ltd) reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service. You are advised to check the Terms of Service for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- The service comes without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of workmanlike quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any economic loss or any indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of business and loss of profits, as a direct or indirect consequence of, or in connection with use of or inability to use the service.
- The service provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The service provider may retain copies of submitted material for purposes of quality control, but will not distribute copies to third parties.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the service. All material you upload remains yours. The same intellectual property rights apply to the converted audio material as to the original material.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the service provider and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the service provider (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).